Having a concert?
The Old Glass Place is the perfect venue to host concerts!
We are conveniently located in downtown Springfield, Missouri
with over 12,000 sq. ft. with a max of 551 people.
The following are answers to some of the more popular questions about Concerts:
- Our total capacity is 551.
- Venue Rental is for 12 hours (latest midnight)
- Our Venue is ADA Compliant.
- Event Lighting is included with Venue Rental. Click Here to see samples of Event Lighting.
- Rental of The Old Glass Place includes the use of our chairs which we will set up to your specifications.
- Chairs included are The Old Glass Place contemporary black chairs.
- We have black, grey, white and cream linen tablecloths available for rent. You can also rent table linens from any supplier of your choice.
- We will be happy to provide a list of qualified caterers.
- The Old Glass Place must approve the caterer you use for your event.
- Your caterer is responsible for cleaning up their space and assisting in busing tables and trash removal.
- We do not have a kitchen on-site.
- We have a full-service bar on site. Per our liquor license, no outside liquor can be brought into the venue.
- We have a private parking lot behind the building that holds 50 cars and have access to 3 other parking lots for your guests to use.
- The ONLY thing you clean up are any decorations you may bring in for your event.
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to reserve your event date and the remaining balance is due 30 days before the event.
- We have state-of-the-art audiovisual systems available for rental including a large HD video screen, theatrical lighting, concert audio system with microphones, and hanging Edison lights.