Thank you for your interest in having
your Wedding at The Old Glass Place!
Weddings at The Old Glass Place are absolutely
beautiful in this urban downtown venue.
We are located a few blocks from the square in downtown Springfield.
Over 12,000 sq. foot of space perfect for weddings.
$2500 Sunday – Thursday
Wedding Venue Rental Includes Venue for 12 hours (latest Midnight) and Includes Tables For Dinner and 300 Chairs.
The following are answers to some of the more popular questions:
- Our total capacity is 551 and we can seat 300 in the largest space at round tables.
- Venue Rental is for 12 hours (latest Midnight)
- Our Venue is ADA Compliant.
- Event Lighting is included with Venue Rental. Click Here to see samples of Event Lighting.
- 300 chairs included are The Old Glass Place contemporary black chairs.
- Rental of The Old Glass Place includes the use of our tables and chairs which we will set up to your specifications.
- Our round dining tables comfortably seat 8 guests.
- We have black, grey, white and cream linen tablecloths available for rent. You can also rent table linens from any supplier of your choice.
- We will be happy to provide a list of qualified caterers.
- The Old Glass Place must approve the caterer you use for your event.
- Your caterer is responsible for cleaning up their space and assisting in busing tables and trash removal.
- We do not have a kitchen on-site.
- We have a full-service bar on site. Per our liquor license, no outside liquor can be brought into the venue (this includes the bride & groom rooms).
- We have a private parking lot behind the building that holds 50 cars and have access to 3 other parking lots for your guests to use.
- The ONLY thing you clean up are any decorations you may bring in for your event.
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to reserve your event date and the remaining balance is due 30 days before the event.
- We have state-of-the-art audiovisual systems available for rental including a large HD video screen, theatrical lighting, concert audio system with microphones, and hanging Edison lights.
Congratulations and happy planning!
Please call or email the Old Glass Place with any questions or to set up an appointment to tour our space!
Check out the Old Glass Place on social media for more information!